Friday, 5 June 2009

Tomatoes and Strawberries

I have strawberries on their way :) I am not sure how many I will get this year but they seem healthy enough. I guess I had better get some netting over them PDQ before the birds get them! My tomato plants seem to be much smaller than everybody else's but I think I know why now. I left it quite a while until I planted them on into their final pots. I have a feeling they need to spread their roots a bit until I see vertical growth again. They seem to be getting going again now so fingers crossed.

2 comments:

flowers said...

Hobbies plays a key role for the people who really came to the earth for this purpose, one or the other day people around the world would be discussing about the people who have collected Many World Coins,monuments, old stamps, old notes who will be positioned in the world of Guinness records.

Joel said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com